Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update




Ok ok...so its been forever since my last post. I wanted to update everyone on our life. We now have Judah who is 2 and is very active...I mean VERY active and I still stay at home with him. Silas is 5 and is now in Kindergarten. I still can't believe how much he has grown. Matt is still working at R&R exactly where God wants him. He does so well at providing for his family. We are thankful everyday for Matt's hard work and for him obeying his call God has placed on him at this season. We are working with the youth with our church Trinity Baptist Church. I grew up there and we just started going back in January where God placed a calling on our hearts to work with the youth there. Its pretty amazing seeing the youth falling in love with Jesus. We are so blessed to have them in our life's. We are so excited to see what our next step in our walk with Jesus will be. I am working on becoming the women I was made to be by my God. I live everyday to be more like him and to listen to everything God has for me to do. We are a family who lives out the Great Commission!

No comments: