Friday, June 5, 2009

Summertime




I love the summer! We have a lot we have to do this summer! We have to get ready for Judah, we are very very excited! I think Silas is starting to understand that it really is his little baby brother inside my stomach. He is very sweet to it, he kisses my belly and talks to Judah all the time! He is going to be a very great brother! Anyway not much else going on except that Matt has been working nights. :( Boo! We hope all is well with you and your family! 

2 comments:

AnnaD said...

Y'all are so cute. I miss y'all so much. I wish I could come down there this year! I haven't seen y'all since the wedding. How sad is that?!

Ms.Rachel said...

aww cute how Silas kisses your belly and talks to Judah. well we are way past that time its 1 year later and baby judah is now one year old. Have a great day. have fun at school Silas. I hope to see Ya'll soon.


-Ms.Rachel