Monday, October 13, 2008

New Update!!!!






Hey....its been awhile since we have had time to update...WOW the summer was great and we are looking forward to the fall (hopefully cold weather).  Silas is going thru the terrible twos but its wonderful,  Matt and I will never get this time back! About 6 weeks ago I started doing lessons with Silas everyday of the week! We love that special time together and he is learning so much!!! Mr Smarty Pants I must say! Also Silas is going thru potty training!!!! WOW its tough but also so rewarding!!! He is doing awesome and Matt and I are so proud of him. Matt is about to start a turn around so I will be spending even more time with Silas without Matt. :( Anyway we hope you are all having a great October! Look for more blogs (I will try to do this more). Also hopefully we will be updating with some great news soon, we are going to try to get pregnant soon, closer to December (b/c of insurance)!!! Woo Hoo!!! 

P.S. Recent pictures taken by our friend Chad Smith, they are great huh?!!!

No comments: